Monday, August 2, 2010

Shhhh mom's not looking

I know I haven't been around much but mom hasnt been lending me her pc as often as I'd like. She's been telling me that we don't have so much time right now because we're moving at the end of the month. Oh yeah??? well then how come you have so much time to put all of our stuff into big brown boxes hmmmmm. We're moving closer to grandma and grandpa so I don't have to stay in my crate so long while mom and dad work hard for my kibbles and bullsticks aand toys aaaand collars aaaaaand to replace ripped up beds. 
The great news is that since I want to see every single thing they're doing leaving them to trip over me all the time (no thats not the great part) that means I get to go to daycare more often, YAY !!! I love going to daycare, mom laughs at me when I start whining in the car when we're only a few blocks away but it's not my fault I'm anxious to see my friends and we always seem to get stuck in traffic. I get to stay there a few hours so my parents can be "productive" but I don't know how productive you can really be when all you do is go straight home to watch me on the webcam because you miss me. I get it I'm a pretty slick chic and I would miss me too but come on cut the umbilical cord, I'm already 1.3 years old already. 
I would never admit this to them but I love that they revolve everything around me because I get to spend every single free minute they have with them <3 


4 comments:

  1. You're a lucky girl that the world revolves around you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know our six wouldn't have it any other way-world revolution around them. It's the only way a dog should live!!

    24 Paws of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earth spins because of us :)

    Feel the power,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The key is to help mom with the boxes. I know, I know. It sounds boring, there are no balls being thrown, no cookies involved. But it will be worth it - trust me!

    We gave you an award! Stop by our blog to pick it up!
    http://rescuek9-dogs.blogspot.com/

    But I know you're busy, so don't worry if you don't do anything with it. Just know you're special, fellow Pibble lover!

    ReplyDelete