Saturday, June 5, 2010

What do you mean I "was" clean?


















Last weekend was suuuper hot but since I love the sun so much there was no way my parents could convince me to come inside. So they decided to help me cool down by giving me a bath with the hose in the backyard, I guess they figured two birds with one stone right? WRONG. I decided that it wasn't that time of the month to get a bath so I waited until they finished cleaning me (because I wanted to eat all the peanut butter they were using to "trick" me into staying still) and then I ran in circles for a few minutes to throw them off. When they were least expecting it I jumped into the garden and started practicing my rolls hehe. Mom & pops just stared at me, as if they didnt already expect me to do this, silly old folks.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You look like a lovely sugar donut!!

    PeeS-We don't like getting bathed much either - and our hoomans put us in a huge tub!!

    Humans - can't live with them - can't run the can opener without them!

    (((hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete