Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm getting a new friend :-)

Today mom went to a shelter with her bff (yay for summer hours and getting out early on Fridays). My auntie wanted to go see if by chance there were any chihuahua's up for adoption since there weren't any on their website. She's looking for someone tiny (like her) and that'll fit in her apartment that's the size of my crate lol.
While auntie was looking for my new bff mom was trying to figure out how to sneak out about 10 dogs without the shelter noticing or my dad lol.
They met and spent about 2 hours an the interview room with Ashley where it was instant love within the first 0.05 seconds. Ashley was as sweet as can be and didn't hold back on kisses (although mom says she likes mine better).
The decision is final and Ashley is coming to her furever home on Tuesday !!!! How exciting is that? I can't wait to meet her so we can play for hours and hours. Based on the description mom gave me I imagine she looks like the pic below.

Disclaimer: No real chihuahua's were hurt in this reenactment
P.S > The chihuahua in the pic was a gift from my auntie on my birthday :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment