Monday, March 8, 2010

What a weekend

The snow is finally melting so bring on the good weather because I'm ready to go to the park.

Saturday came along and the weather was great, mom said I could go out and play if I behaved during my nail clipping and ear & teeth cleaning. When she went to clip my nails she noticed some weird looking growth in between my toes and of course immediately my leash is getting put on and off to the vet we went.

Doc said he had time to cut it out same day and send it in for biopsy to make sure it wasn't cancerous (crossing paws). Dad helped the doc to put me on the scale, he thought I was shaking because I was scared but it's just because that scale was cold :-x . The 'rents came to pick me up a few hours later to bring me back to home sweet home and can you believe that the first thing they did was laugh at my cone of shame. I mean I know they love me and all but it was a moment of weakness and to top it off they decided to take a pic of me.


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl!
    Stich-removal day is coming!
    And another thing: Above all, try to resist the urge of eating the bandages!

    ReplyDelete