Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh well hello there...

What can I say ? My name is Charneka and I'm a 9 month old pitbull/lab mix. My parents adopted me 5 months ago from the ASPCA which had rescued me from Tennessee along with my brother because they believed we were going to be used as a bait dogs. I don't understand why people would want to make us fight when I'm sure I can speak on behalf of everyone that we'd much rather be snuggling on the couch. That's why I'm so lucky to have a family that loves to snuggle as much as I do (well most of the time, I can get a little carried away sometimes). I am even so lucky that I have 2 sets of grandparents that spoil me rotten, although 1 set lives cross country they connect via webcam just to see me. I love being loved <3

No comments:

Post a Comment